Thursday, December 8, 2016

Colourful and simple

Hi everyone!

Today i`ve been home with a massive headache. It felt like my head was going to explode. But now i`m starting to feel a bit better. So here i`m sitting all alone in the darkness, thinking i have some blogging of old stuff to do, lol. Well i`m not the fastest to blog my creations but i hope you`ll bare with me anyway.

Last year i attended a crop with Irit Landgraf as one of the teachers. Amazing lady. So soft and delicate in her presence. I emediately took a liking to her.

With that said, i want to show you the two layouts i created during her class. They are not exactly my "style" but i really like how they turned out. And it made me want to try out this style some more. Hope you like them.


All papers and embellishments are from The Hip Kit Club which is one of the design teams Irit is a part of. I love the combination of colours and design of the papers. 


.I just adore this pic of my youngest daughter. The photographer really caught the essence of her. She allways has a smile ready for anyone. She is strong minded and also know how to charm anyone, lol. I`m afraid she`s gonna become a heartbreaker when she grows up, lol. This pic is about 5-6 years old.


Irit also explained the prosess of blending the colours without mucking them up. And i really like how they acted on the paper. We used watercolour paper as a backround using distress inks to blend.


This next LO is showing how you can use your scraps and still manage to create something great with them. This one is quite simple but i think i pulled it off. 


This pic was taken for her first day at school. And it is about 2 and a half years old. You can see she still has that lovely smile. My little baby sweetheart is growing older so fast. 

Thanks for joining me today. See you soon.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails